Always Seek Knowledge (ASK) Network is an entrepreneurial organization established with the primary objective of nurturing growth and promoting opportunities, economic independence and professional development amongst the younger generation.
ASK Network as part of its programs, holds periodic ASK Talks, Entrepreneurship Challenges, Job Fairs, CV & Job Interview Workshops and Networking Functions for young people.
Ask network was also created with Royal House Chapel International. Last year they organized an entrepreneurship competition and An agriculture company won.
Today they have opened up entries for this year entrepreneurship challenge.
What do you need to apply?
- Must be a team of minimum 3 and maximum 5 members
- There is no age limit on the team members
- The business idea presented must be very genuine, practical and workable
- The idea should have a budget that can start with the seed capital of 15,000ghs
- Entry must be submitted before or by midnight of the final date advertised
- A member can be in only one team in each year of the competition
- Each team can make only one business plan entry per competition year
To apply visit here.
26th of June 2017.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get tech updates to your email inbox.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.