After Upgrading to the latest build of windows (Windows 10 Creators Update), you will have to carry out vital steps to ensure the smooth running of your computer at its peak. Moreover, there are privacy issues when it comes to windows 10 creators update. There is a special tool that can help you control these privacy concerns with windows i.e what you want to share and what not.
- You will need to download a tool from pxc-coding.com “Do Not Spy“.
- On the website click on the button with description Download (ad-supported).
- Install the setup downloaded. On your first instance of launching the application, it will prompt for a system restore point to be created. Please, it’s recommended that you do so if it causes any complications on your computer, you can restore it to enable a smooth running on your computer. But since it’s the most trusted and useful tool, I don’t, however, think it might cause complications on your computer.
- On Do Not Spy window, by default, it’s going to tick some options (options ticked means the action will be activated). You will need to peak and read through an option after the other to select based on what you want to share with Microsoft.
- Click on apply, if it prompts for system restore, select the option yes. Once it’s done you can click on exit.
If there be a situation whereby you would like to revert this action, all you need to do is to open the app again and deselect the options enabled and you are good to go.
If you experiencing any difficulty you can comment below or give GeekieWorld I.T Support a call or chat with us on Whatsapp via +233274604865.
You can also visit our forum for more help.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get tech updates to your email inbox.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.