Most at times, you will like to pack your tech stuffs on a go. To a reader on lifehacker blog Chris Vega, it’s all about gathering together everything he needs for his Information Security job.
Here’s what’s packed in the bag ;
- 2in1 laptop: HP Envy 13
- Stylus: Jot Pro
- SD cards/external HD: Toshiba 500GB
- Battery pack: Cherry Mobility 8000mAh
- Tablet/Smartphone stands: NiteSize & Trust
- Bluetooth keyboard: Logitech
- Bluetooth Mouse: Microsoft
- Smartphone: Lumia 640XL LTE
- Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
- Backup GSM’s: Nokia Asha 302 and Samsung GT-C3590 (not pictured)
- Tripod: Gorilla Pod
- Card readers: USB/SD/MicroSD & ID & BankCard
- Notebook and Pen
Subscribe to our mailing list and get tech updates to your email inbox.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.